- Complete an online application
- Pay application fee as part of your online application ($70 domestic/$90 international)
- Upload certified transcripts and degree certificates to your application
- Provide 3 letters of reference. They must be sent electronically from a university or company email address, or be signed and appear on official letterhead.
- Provide a résumé with exact dates of employment (note: work experience is not required for PARM)
- Provide a purpose statement: In 300 words or less, describe your area of interest and what your goals are upon completion of the PARM program (note: you do not need to provide 1500 words as requested in the online application)
- There are no program-specific questions to be answered (as referenced in the online application).
Upload all documents (including financial documents) together with the application.
Send all ETS scores to:
TOEFL: Institution Code 1836, Department 1257
If you cannot find the PARM program on the ETS website to send your scores, please see the FAQ page.
Questions? Email PARM@illinois.edu