The MS in Predictive Analytics & Risk Management program welcomes all employers to visit UIUC to build industry relationships in this field. This program is in place to meet the needs of employers who are seeking professionals who have acquired the requisite knowledge from the curriculum offered by our program. The PARM program offers an interdisciplinary curriculum with courses in finance, actuarial science (including a course dedicated specifically to predictive analytics), risk management, and statistics. The program also offers the flexibility and focus to be completed in a year, and some courses can be completed online, which appeals to professionals currently working who are interested in this program of study to further their careers.
With this new program, there is a great opportunity for our corporate partners to have access to the student talent pool at UIUC, as well for students to network with key industry leaders who are looking to build out their recruiting needs in this growing field.
There are many ways for industry practitioners and companies to get involved in MPARM activities:
- Participate in networking and recruiting events:
- PARM Career Fair
- Other networking events
- Recruit our students by posting your job and internship opportunities with us
- Request that you be added to PARM’s mailing lists to keep up on events and lectures
- Talk with PARM faculty and staff regarding opportunities you want to explore:
- Lead modeling workshops
- Collaborative research
- Experiential learning for our students
- Continuing education for your employees
- Scholarships and fellowships
- Other philanthropic opportunities
To get involved, contact us at email@example.com.